[Owasp-appsensor-project] [Owasp-leaders] Dev guide to OWASP projects

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Fri May 29 05:42:35 UTC 2015

Johanna

This looks great. Do you think the word "most common vulnerabilities"
in the sub-title should be "greatest risks", like in the OTT now?

You can't include every project. Of course it might be nice to mention
Cornucopia in a sentence with the SCPQRG, as the attacks on the cards
come directly from that. So maybe in #4 after the ASVS sentence....

   "The OWASP Secure Coding Practices Quick Reference Guide provides a
short form list of many
    web security requirements; this is also available in the form of a
card game called OWASP Cornucopia."

In #5, could you capitalise the S in "Appsensor", and change "for your
site" to "within your application"

   "AppSensor: Intrusion detection within your application."

Thanks!

Colin