[Owasp-appsensor-project] appsensor dashboard design prep for appseceu

erlend at oftedal.no erlend at oftedal.no
Mon May 11 06:41:36 UTC 2015

I would like to see:

An overall status (could be a gauge or speedometer or whatever) showing the current amount of sensor activity.
The ability to click any sensor current and see historic activity (charts)
The ability to click an ip or session and see events (sensors triggered, actions taken etc.)
Geographic IP info.
Not sure if this is within scope, but list currently blocked ips. Ability to block/unblock and whitelist (while running pentests) IPs.

Erlend Oftedal
@webtonull / @eoftedal