[Owasp-appsensor-project] AppSensor handouts at AppSec USA 2015

John Melton jtmelton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 15:17:53 UTC 2015

The talk I'm giving will be up against several very good talks (
https://2015.appsecusa.org/agenda/speakers/) and will be at 2pm on Friday
afternoon of the conference. I know in years past lots of folks have left
to try to catch an early flight out on Friday. Hopefully it will be very
well attended, but I'm just not sure about estimation. Does appsecusa track
how many attendees have been at each talk? Maybe we can use data from prior
years to help us estimate.

My gut feeling without data would be to take 100 of each of the guide and
ciso briefing.

Thanks,
John