[Owasp-appsensor-project] AppSensor handouts at AppSec USA 2015

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Mon Jul 27 09:48:04 UTC 2015

Project list members

So, we have potentially up to 300 attendees for John's talk. I am
wondering how many printed materials to take along to hand out
free-of-sharge at the end. The project still has about £3,000 for
various promotion activities, and originally most of the reboot money
was intended for book give-aways. I had originally thought to take 200
AppSensor Guides to AppSec USA. The costs from Lulu, excluding
delivery, are:

   $8.50 per copy AppSensor Guide
   $7.60 per copy AppSensor CISO Briefing

There are some further discounts for bulk orders so 200 copies of the
Guide might be about $1,850. Or we could buy 100 of each the Guide and
the CISO Briefing. Or 300 of one.

What do people think?

Regards

Colin