[Owasp-appsensor-project] Guide update

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Mon Jul 13 15:54:31 UTC 2015

Juan Carlos

I am updating the AppSensor Guide v2.0.2 and want to ensure we
properly attribute and point people towards your contributions and
code.

Last year you mentioned work for .Net but also some possible PHP. I'd
like to refer to these in Part IV of the Guide, possibly as part of
Chapter 20 about AppSensor v2, or maybe to replace the existing
chapter 24 which discusses Jni4Net.

My draft Guide document v2.0.12 has been uploaded with track changes on:

   https://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:Owasp-appensor-guide-v2.doc

The edits so far include:

- contributors
- grammar and typos
- Timo Goosen's review feedback
- changes as a result of writing the CISO Briefing
- references to the new microsite
- v2 code updates
- additional more recent topic references
- and other comments from these mailing lists over the last year

What do you propose we add for .Net and PHP? Could you provide some
draft text and repository URLs?

Regards

Colin