[Owasp-appsensor-project] ideas for upcoming appsensor talk at dev conference

John Melton jtmelton at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 04:21:07 UTC 2015

All,

I'm going to get to give a talk on appsensor at a dev conference (devnexus)
in February. I've got a few ideas of things I'd like to cover, but I
thought it'd be a good idea to get ideas from the community.

2 main questions:

- What kinds of things should/should not be covered in a dev-centric talk
on appsensor?

- Are there any things we can/should do in the next ~2 months, either in
documentation and/or code, that would be useful for the conference?

Thanks,
John