[Owasp-appsensor-project] v2.0.0-RC2 released

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 18:02:11 UTC 2014

John,

Apologies for being lazy & not looking at you code, but what messaging type
style are you using: RPC or Document? Also what encoding?

For compatibility with .NET, especially earlier versions of the framework,
I recommend using Document / literal. That's what we've had the best luck
with. In fact, RPC style doesn't "play" nicely with .NET.

-kevin
Sent from my Droid; please excuse typos.