[Owasp-appsensor-project] AppSensor Guide v2 - Update and forward plan

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Sun Mar 16 17:08:51 UTC 2014

Dear all

Further details on DHS HOST Award funding for design has not been
forthcoming, therefore we will proceed without that. As mentioned before,
the draft book continues to be maintained here:

   https://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:Owasp-appensor-guide-v2.doc

I plan to finish my own work on the book by 17th April. If I receive any
contributions, edits and other additions by then, they will be incorporated
into the draft for review.

If you are able to review between the 18th and 30th April, please be ready.
The review period will end on 1st May.

We will then publish the v2.0 book on 7th May 2014. This will be as a PDF,
in Word and also as a Lulu book.

Further additions and improvements can be made after that in future
versions.

Colin