[Owasp-appsensor-project] A message from the AppSensor PR department

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Sat Mar 30 10:52:12 UTC 2013

Well, we are through to the final. I cannot make that day but will ask
around if anyone nearby can attend.

Colin

===================

Congratulations, you’re through to the final of ESET’s CyberSmart
Awards! We would love you to join us for our awards ceremony which is
taking place in the Birmingham Science Museum on April 12 at 12pm. We
would like to offer you two invitations for the short ceremony, which
also give you all-day access to the museum, lunch and a goody bag.

We had a fantastic range of submissions showing how people up and down
the country are working hard to educate others about online security.
As the calibre of entries was so high, and a glitch in the voting
system meant that not everyone was able to cast the votes they wanted
to, we have decided to let our esteemed panel of judges look at all
the entries and decide on our deserved winner and runners-up.  The
event should be a great opportunity to network and share ideas among
other organisations striving to help the UK become cyber-smart.

Please RSVP by close of play on Wednesday April 3 to let us know who
will be joining us on April 12 in Birmingham. There’s an RSVP form
below. We look forward to seeing you there!

Best wishes,

The CyberSmart Team