[Owasp-appsensor-project] how to detect if a detection point is created and sone other questions

santosh kumar pydi.santu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 15:37:09 UTC 2013

IP address information is not at all sufficient for user identification. Of
course, an user may user different systems for accessing an application.
Instead a two level security check can incorporated to give the access
which can avoid unauthenticated entry into the application.

Regards
P.Santoshkumar
JTO-NSOC
BSNL.