[Owasp-appsensor-project] Fwd: HOST: Subcontract w/ GT (Update)

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Fri Dec 13 18:31:03 UTC 2013

Hello AppSensor Team,

Please see below. This is the message I received from HOST. Apologies for
not sending this earlier. I have out of the office.

Essentially, I provided additional information about the project plan,
expenses, technical lead information, etc. to the HOST team. They are
currently delayed due to administrative processes they have to go through
on the federal government side. This is no surprise to me so don't stress.
They take some time to send/process payment.

I don't believe we will hear anything until the second week of January
after the holidays. Let me know if you need more information, Team.

SG