[Owasp-appsensor-project] DHS & Georgia Tech Grant Funding Potential

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Wed Aug 14 02:54:33 UTC 2013

Hello Colin and All,

I have gone ahead and created a final draft for your review. You all did an
excellent job. There wasn't much for me to do aside from doing an overall
spell check, a word count of each question, and I just made sure all of the
questions were answered. I had to alter a few things here and there, but I
commented them so you can review them before I submit. Please have a look,
and let me know if you would like me to go ahead with submission.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cFbmOLqEQQG8eXPrMTlU6JUivgRIacUeL7D599bZm_E/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you again for all of your hard work on this. You are all stars!

SG

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*****

*OWASP Projects Manager*