[Owasp-appsensor-project] DHS & Georgia Tech Grant Funding Potential

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Tue Aug 13 22:59:15 UTC 2013

Well done, Team! This looks fantastic! I will work on this tonight in
preparation for your morning. That way, you all can look through it before
submission. I just need to make a few additions and format the document.

Thank you all for your hard work on this.

SG

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*****

*OWASP Projects Manager*