[Owasp-appsensor-project] DHS & Georgia Tech Grant Funding Potential

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 22:58:48 UTC 2013

On 12 Aug 2013, at 13:17, Samantha Groves wrote:

> Hello AppSensor Team,
>
> Colin has asked me to inform you that you currently have an
> opportunity to
> submit a proposal for grant funding from the Department of Homeland
> Security. See the HOST Website <http://www.cyber.st.dhs.gov/host/> for
> more information. Additionally, see the grant page for more
> information on
> the grant opportunity <http://www.gtri.gatech.edu/ctisl/host>.
>
> Please have a look and let me know if this is something you are
> interested
> in pursuing. Additionally, please share any ideas you may have on
> objectives, and activities that you would like to take part in for
> AppSensor with Grant support, if awarded.

Hire professional graphic designers to give the book & project that
'very distinct' professional look you see in projects like OWASP SAMM,
Mozilla, and Suricata. It sounds small, but the minute we do that a
whole new world opens up because AppSensor is perceived as a
'professional tool' around for the long run.

[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a
meeting](http://goo.gl/8sPIy).

     Unless someone like you...cares a whole awful lot...
     nothing is going to get better...It's not."
                                             -- The Lorax