[Owasp-appsensor-project] DHS & Georgia Tech Grant Funding Potential

John Melton jtmelton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 20:49:17 UTC 2013

I personally like the #2 idea. Getting the concept out is helpful, and
seems like it would be very helpful, particularly within govt. circles.

I really like the idea of sample applications using the implementation.
>From a development perspective, I also think it could be useful to build a
reporting front-end for analysis by end-users. I am working on the engine
piece and have a good handle on that, but the visualization of the data is
probably an area that could use some love. However, these dev tasks might
be a stretch to start now.

If our proposal were accepted, when would the work begin? I think if the
work started after the new year, I'd be comfortable proposing any of the
dev ideas, but if sooner, I'd say go with just the documentation.