[Owasp-appsensor-project] DHS & Georgia Tech Grant Funding Potential

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Mon Aug 12 20:17:00 UTC 2013

Hello AppSensor Team,

Colin has asked me to inform you that you currently have an opportunity to
submit a proposal for grant funding from the Department of Homeland
Security. See the HOST Website <http://www.cyber.st.dhs.gov/host/> for
more information. Additionally, see the grant page for more information on
the grant opportunity <http://www.gtri.gatech.edu/ctisl/host>.

Please have a look and let me know if this is something you are interested
in pursuing. Additionally, please share any ideas you may have on
objectives, and activities that you would like to take part in for
AppSensor with Grant support, if awarded.

Thank you,

SG.

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*****