[Owasp-appsensor-project] [Owasp-newcastle] CyberSmart Awards

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Tue Apr 16 07:42:03 UTC 2013

Thank you to Sahil Shah for attending the final ceremony in Birmingham on
behalf of AppSensor project. The official announcement is attached below,
but AppSensor was not the winner or runner up. Our entry:

  http://cybersmartawards.org/entries/appsensor/

was the North East finalist, but the awards were given to projects with
more of a local community focus.

Thank you to everyone who voted, and to Sahil Shah for standing in on the
day. The project received some visibility regardless.

Regards

Colin

(sent to Newcastle and Birmingham chapter lists, and the AppSensor project
list)

Fiona Bates <Fiona.Bates at harvard.co.uk>