[Owasp-appsensor-project] AppSensor Book V2 - Community Driven Book Writing

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue May 15 00:07:37 UTC 2012

Before we get ahead of ourselves I want to gauge interest.

Per our wiki page we have the following core contributors to the project
(if someone is missing, please update) -
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSensor_Project

Are any of you interested in this idea and shepherding a section (as a core
contributor) where you are a subject matter expert?

Michael Coates
John Melton
Colin Watson
Ryan Barnett