[Owasp-appsensor-project] Tend Logger

John Melton jtmelton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:41:08 UTC 2012

Guarav,
You can look at the following files to see what we do in the demo app
related to trending data - fairly simple. The base functionality is in the
core code, but adding trending events to the system and detecting them was
put into the demo app.

http://code.google.com/p/appsensor/source/browse/trunk/AppSensorDemo2/src/org/owasp/appsensor/demoapp/trend/InMemoryTrendMonitor.java
http://code.google.com/p/appsensor/source/browse/trunk/AppSensorDemo2/src/org/owasp/appsensor/demoapp/trend/InMemoryTrendMonitoringContextListener.java
http://code.google.com/p/appsensor/source/browse/trunk/AppSensorDemo2/src/org/owasp/appsensor/demoapp/AppSensorLoggerFilter.java