[Owasp-appsensor-project] Tend Logger

GSanghvan at weatrust.com GSanghvan at weatrust.com
Thu Feb 23 20:18:51 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,
I am trying to log trend events to a separate log file. I have implemented the TrendLogger interface for my logging. Is there anything else I need to do to log tend events. I don't see any trend events in the log file.

I am under the impression that the log method gets called on an intrusion . How do I use this TrendEvent?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Gaurav

[Like us on Facebook!]<http://on.fb.me/t7A5KE>

- WEA Trust Confidentiality Notice -

This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this electronic mail without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the electronic mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this electronic mail in error; please immediately notify the sender by return mail.