[Owasp-appsensor-project] Do we need a Blacklist Regex Repository?

Bennetts, Simon Simon.Bennetts at sage.com
Wed Feb 22 09:30:37 UTC 2012

I'm a big fan of this sort of thing.
I'd much rather we had a set of well defined, well maintained libraries / repositories / other building blocks that people can easily reuse then every tool maintaining their own lists.
The (small) amount of reuse in security products has always disappointed me.

Cheers,

Simon
--
"The confidence that people have in security is inversely proportional to how much they know about it."