[Owasp-appsensor-project] app sensor beta version

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Tue Feb 21 17:27:25 UTC 2012

I should state that I have also used AppSensor in a large enterprise; and
honestly to a great deal of success. Unfortunately they feel AppSensor is a
competitive advantage and thus don't want to be identified as a reference
customer of AppSensor at this time. :(

--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
dennis.groves at owasp.org

 <http://www.owasp.org/>

*This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of
this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or
send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain
View, California, 94041, USA.*