[Owasp-appsensor-project] app sensor beta version

John Melton jtmelton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:36:49 UTC 2012

Guarav,
Hi, I don't think the current version of the appsensor code is coming out
of beta. We have a new version planned that should expand the capabilities
and make the software more "enterprise ready". I'm actively working on it,
but it is taking a while since it's a volunteer project :). When it's done,
my guess is that we'll push to get that version through alpha/beta/prod.

As for usage in production, very few have actually mentioned it to me.
However, we've had a good number of questions on the mailing list, and my
guess is it is occurring. Michael Coates (project lead) works over at
Mozilla, and has implemented appsensor like concepts into their environment
(I believe in python), so the idea is being used there, but not our
specific code.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
John