[Owasp-appsensor-project] SQL injection attack

Emmanouil Prekas grad1107 at di.uoa.gr
Sun Feb 12 10:22:13 UTC 2012

Hello all
I am working on sql injection attack and i found that the patterns have
some problems. If you test killme it returns attack. Also the other words
in the pattern's list, when one of these is discovered in the text it
returns attack, althought the most of the times is not. I am trying to fix
the pattern for or/and now cause this attack is not recognised at all for
now. I have seen the previous conversation and i am willing to help if you
want
Manolis Prekas