[Owasp-appsensor-project] Webgoat with appsensor problem

Emmanouil Prekas grad1107 at di.uoa.gr
Wed Feb 1 15:44:07 UTC 2012

Hello
I am trying to add appsensor to webgoat in BlindSQLInjection but althought
it seem to logging the user then it redirect to the page webgoat.jsp and
when i am trying to go to page BlindSQLInjection i have again the same
problem. I think that there is a problem with sessions/cookies but i can't
find what. Do you know why this is happening?
I add the BlindSQLInjection file and the esapi.properties file
Thank you very much
Manolis Prekas