[Owasp-appsensor-project] CrossTalk article?

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Wed Mar 23 10:17:53 EDT 2011

I have incorporated almost all of Michael and John's edits (leaving
other comments and anything else with track changes still on), added
some more content and did some further minor editing.  I have also
pasted in changes inspired by Dennis' reply, and these are shown with
a green background to make it clearer where they came from.

If anyone has anything to add just now, please do so, but then
tomorrow I'll tidy up the edits further so that it is easier to read,
and re-issue another draft.  We can then probably get down to the
ordering of information, and working up the concluding sections?

The PDF version is at:

  http://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:Owasp-appsensor-crosstalk-0_4.pdf

I'll send the source file to Michael, John and Dennis directly, and to
anyone else who asks.

Colin