[Owasp-appsensor-project] CrossTalk article?

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:10:21 EDT 2011

> On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 1:27 PM, Colin Watson <colin.watson at owasp.org>wrote:
> Dennis
>
> Thank you very much for these comments.
>
> 1.  Do you have a full reference for 7492-2?

My bad - that is a standard for tooth extraction. We are actually interested
in ISO 7498<http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/s020269_ISO_IEC_7498-1_1994%28E%29.zip>-2.
As I get older these standards numbers get fuzzy on me. :-\

> 2.  I have tried to incorporate your comments on "traditional
> measures" into the next draft (to follow shortly).  the words
> "traditional" is used many times to different current practices, and I
> wonder if "conventional" or "current" would be better?

 I really like the term current best practices - but that is *so* consultant
speak I want to puke. ;-)
conventional is good... I wonder if we can pick a set of words that tie back
to the owasp guide?

3.  The point about stochastic systems is very important, but I have
> added to the section on "Cross Integration" for now.

Sweet. ;-)

4.  I have added your last two points (sensitivity and benefit) into
> the unwritten "Conclusions" until we see how it all fits together.

Brilliant.

> Would you like to be listed as a co-author.... we'd need some short
> biography and contact details for you.  Actyually we need photos of
> everyone too (300 DPI .jpg or .tiff).

Wow, I would be thrilled! I'll ping you some bio over...

--
Dennis Groves, MSc
dennis.groves at gmail.com