[Owasp-appsensor-project] CrossTalk article?

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Tue Mar 22 12:47:09 EDT 2011

(resend to list due to file attachment problem)

I have written up a draft document.  It needs a lot more editing to
get the ideas across and to make it flow, but rather than sit on it, I
thought I would share it now.  If anyone wants to edit it, with track
changes on, please feel free to do so and send it back.  Don't worry
about formatting.  I can collate changes.

Author guidelines are here:

 http://www.crosstalkonline.org/submission-guidelines/

Table 3 is rather long, but the CrossTalk editors can decide on how
much space they want to provide.

John and Michael - I've extracted some bio details from elsewhere in
the expectation you might be co-authors.

Everyone else - please feel free to contribute, and let me know if you
want to be a co-author.

The file is here as a PDF:

   http://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:Owasp-appsensor-crosstalk-0_4.pdf

I have an OO text file which the OWASP wiki won't upload, and is
marginally too large to send to this list - just ask if you want me to
send directly.

Colin