[Owasp-appsensor-project] Awesome Demo from Colin at AppSecEU

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Jun 9 16:21:50 EDT 2011

All,

I had to forward this on to the whole list (original email to appsensor project list). Colin has done an incredible demo illustrating the power of an AppSensor dashboard detecting and responding to application attacks.  I'm really impressed (yes, I'm biased to this project but that doesn't change how awesome I think the demo is)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCaYREAyiRg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ5zGQ-XLkk

Michael Coates
OWASP