[Owasp-appsensor-project] Custom AppSensorSecurityConfiguration

Theo van Niekerk theovn at owasp.org
Wed Aug 24 07:52:10 EDT 2011

Hi

I'm using my own SecurityConfiguration class for ESAPI. I have a requirement to protect/encrypt the Master key and the DefaultSecurityConfiguration setup can't do that.

I want to use AppSensor, but it requires ESAPI to use the org.owasp.appsensor.AppSensorSecurityConfiguration.

I can adapt my own SecurityConfiguration to include the AppSensorSecurityConfiguration stuff but how to I configure AppSensor to use this config. AppSensor ignores the -Dorg.owasp.esapi.SecurityConfiguration=... setting.

What to do?

Cheers
Theo