[Owasp-appsensor-project] Additional Detection Points - Additional or Missing Parameters

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Jun 10 18:59:08 EDT 2010

I could have sworn that unexpected headers was on the list. I remember
testing it in my old demo app.  Oh well, its not at that link so we
should add it.

I would divide this into two detection points. One for missing an
expected header and one for receiving an unexpected header.  The later
is actually very tricky as I found because all sorts of proxies will
attach weird x-something headers.  We should mention that in the
comments for that detection point.

Michael Coates
OWASP