[Owasp-appsensor-project] Change to Detection Points - SE6 Change Of User Agent Mid Session

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Thu Jun 10 03:41:48 EDT 2010

John

> I vote for splitting out into a new issue, since the name does denote the
> user agent changing, which most people associate w/ that one header, for
> better or worse.

Yes, the name perhaps restricts the change.  It's just that its quite
like very similar code could be used to record/check this e.g. a
single hash of a concatenation of the three headers stored with
against the session.

Maybe SE6 could say "optionally also include...." if we are allowing
the detection points to be less prescriptive?

Colin