[Owasp-appsensor-project] AppSensor Demo Site looking for a home

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Jun 2 14:14:41 EDT 2010

The appsensor demo code is looking for a new home.  The ready to use WAR
file is a basic social networking site that demonstrates appsenor in
action. I'm looking for anyone willing to host this website on their
server.  I already on the domain name and would just redirect to the new
location.

A few points of interest:
1. The site does not contain any known vulnerabilities. AppSensor
detects attempted attacks on the application logic, but there is nothing
that can be exploited
2. The expected traffic is low.  There are a few links on the OWASP
appsensor page, but that's about it.
3. The URL is http://DefendTheApp.com (clearly it doesn't work right now)
4. You can see a video of the demo app here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ItfuwvLxRk

If you are interested, please let me know. I can either work with you to
get things setup or you can provide me login credentials (whatever you
prefer).

Thanks!

--
Michael Coates