[Owasp-appsensor-project] Detection Points in Wiki

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Feb 16 18:04:44 EST 2010

I adjusted per both of your feedback.

I decided to include links within the code section. They are ready to use.
Just click on the language of choice and you'll go to a unique wiki page for
that detection point. I also used anchors for the first 3 languages I
imagine we would tackle.

 I'll need to provide a template for the code page, but it would just be the
basic wiki style that used the appropriate headers for the internal page
anchors.

I think we are ready to go with this format.  Next we'll need to add in the
additional detection points that have been suggested over the past few
months.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSensor_DetectionPoints

Michael Coates
OWASP Global Membership Committee