[Owasp-appsensor-project] Detection Points in Wiki
colin.watson at owasp.org
Sat Feb 13 06:07:24 EST 2010
This looks great. A few questions and comments:
1. While its very useful to ahve it all on one page at the moment, as
content is added it might need to be split over multiple pages?
2. Did you say there might be a place for Drools?
3. If the code snippets become lengthy, perhaps they could be separate
4. Should we have a space for cross references to other OWASP resources?
5. HTML seems fine... one suggestion: rather than typing the labels
ID, TITLE, etc in upper case, write them in lower case and use CSS to
display as upper case?
More information about the Owasp-appsensor-project