[Owasp-appsensor-project] Detection Points in Wiki

John Melton jtmelton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 22:59:51 EST 2010

Looks great to me! The format seems quite helpful for developers ... much
better than the PDF.  The only possible issue I can see is if the code
"snippets" were to be a bit long.  It could be helpful depending on how that
plays out to possibly have another page per detection point w/ the code
snippets, but that can be done later.  Also, someone mentioned earlier it
may be helpful to have the snippets in different languages, so there may be
a better way to present that as well.  All in all, very nice!