[Owasp-appsensor-project] Detection Points in Wiki

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Fri Feb 12 20:56:23 EST 2010

All,

I decided to move the detection points into the Wiki. There are a few
reasons for this.

1. I'd like to enable those with ideas to directly make changes. The current
pdf/word document clearly did not provide this ability.
2. The wiki will be easier for users/developers to reference then a pdf.

So, please take a look and see if you like the formatting. I decided to use
a combination of html tables and the wiki sections for organization.  I
think the html is pretty clean so that you can easily find the area you wish
to edit.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSensor_DetectionPoints

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSensor_DetectionPoints#RE1:_Unexpected_HTTP_Commands

Feedback welcomed.  I have a script to generate this output so I can easily
change formatting, colors, layout whatever.

Michael Coates
OWASP Global Membership Committee
AppSensor Project Lead - http://DefendTheApp.com