[Owasp-appsensor-project] AppSensor Demo Code Now Available

John Melton jtmelton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:06:03 EST 2010

Michael,
Had a chance to briefly go over the code last night.  As you mentioned, a
bit rough around the edges, but it really helped crystallize some of the
ideas - excellent! Thanks for posting.  Like I mentioned last week on list,
I can help out some, w/ some coding, or updating the wiki w/ the matrix we
discussed, etc.  If you can use the help, let me know where you think the
best place to start is, and how to go about doing so (if I need accounts,
etc).

Thanks,
John