[Owasp-appsensor-project] Response Actions

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 20:16:45 EDT 2010

Michael Coates wrote:
>  Nice work! I like this a lot.
>
> Michael Coates
> OWASP
>

> On 8/18/10 7:36 AM, Colin Watson wrote:
>> John
>>
>> Thanks very much for your thoughts.  I've put together a summary sheet
>> with all the things you mentioned - well it's more than one page and
>> includes most of my thinking to date.  I think the file is too large
>> to send to this list so have added it as a PDF to the site for now:
>>
>> http://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:Owasp-appsensor-responses.pdf
>>
>> It is draft, and needs further thought and input.

Colin,

I agree w/ Michael. I've been working on ESAPI, so have just found a
chance to look this over. Very well thought out organization. I hope
you are also assisting on the OWASP Dev Guide project because they could
definitely use some help like this there.

I'd give it two thumbs up.
-kevin
--
Kevin W. Wall
We cause accidents."        -- Nathaniel Borenstein, co-creator of MIME