[OWASP ASVS] ASVS 2.0 Beta on Google Drive

Sahba Kazerooni sahba.kazerooni at owasp.org
Sun Apr 6 15:36:17 UTC 2014

Hi all, I've placed the Beta version on Google Drive and opened up editing
for everyone in the OWASP Foundation.  You need the following link to
access it:

https://drive.google.com/a/owasp.org/folderview?id=0B0FGUBuaH0m0WWxVYXREU2hKYUU&usp=sharing

(I'm not sure if this is standard for access control to OWASP docs for
collaboration.  If you'd like access and current aren't able to with this
configuration, then please reach out to me directly.)

In the folder you'll find two files:

1. The working draft for ASVS 2.0.  You can make changes to this doc
directly.

2. A sheet outlining outstanding issues.  This will be the running list of
defects or new requests.  If you are planning to contribute to the
document, please pick something from this sheet and run with it.  Once
you're done, then if you could please just mark the item as complete and
your name beside it.  This will allow us to track both progress and
contributions.

Thanks all for your valuable contributions and attention to this flagship
OWASP project.

Any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Regards,
Sahba