[Owasp-antisamy] escaping tags

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Fri Mar 20 17:58:34 EDT 2009

Michael,

AntiSamy is designed to work with HTML and CSS, not XML. I can
envision how you could still leverage AntiSamy but I'm still trying to
understand your use case.

Are you trying to allow users to enter custom XML whose elements can
contain HTML?

Can you provide an example input and show what you'd like AntiSamy to
produce for output?

--
-Jason Li-
-jason.li at owasp.org-