[Owasp-antisamy] One more idea: find links options

Arshan Dabirsiaghi arshan.dabirsiaghi at aspectsecurity.com
Sat Aug 16 20:05:22 EDT 2008

We will look into this idea. At first glance it seems like something I don't want to do with AntiSamy. Content validation is another pickle that I'm not sure we have the charter to tackle. Can you enter in your ideas to the Google Code issues list so that I can keep track of them easy?

http://code.google.com/p/owaspantisamy/issues/list <http://code.google.com/p/owaspantisamy/issues/list>

Thanks,
Arshan