[Owasp-academy-portal-project] Mail to Hacking-Lab users

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Mon Nov 14 14:41:21 EST 2011

All,

Who will be online?

-martin

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ivan Buetler" <ivan.buetler at csnc.ch>
Sender: owasp-academy-portal-project-bounces at lists.owasp.org
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:39:22
To: <owasp-academy-portal-project at lists.owasp.org>
Subject: [Owasp-academy-portal-project] Mail to Hacking-Lab users

Dear OWASP Academy Portal members,

I am Ivan Buetler, head of the Hacking-Lab project. As agreed with
Martin Knobloch and Achim Hoffmann, I have sent an OWASP Germany
invitation to the user base of Hacking-Lab (4500 contacts). Hopefully,
this will create some more attendees for Achim!

Martin asked me to introduce the OrganizationManager feature tonight. I
will send you a WebEx session (it's the first time I am using this as
the moderator) and I will explain everything you can do tonight at
10.p.m (invitation by Martin Knobloch)

Regards
Ivan

PS: Any feedback is appreciated. Let me know if something is missing.