[Owasp-academy-portal-project] Portal Problems

Filipe Lacerda filipe.lacerda at lusolabs.com
Thu Nov 3 16:10:47 EDT 2011

Hello All,

I'm trying to see what might cause this.

We have recently change one Mail Server of our infrastruture. Could be that.

Cheers,
Filipe

--
Filipe Lacerda, Eng
SysAdmin
Email: filipe.lacerda at lusolabs.com
Telemóvel/Cell phone: (+351) 91 812 01 24

MIPE - Tecnologias de Informação Lda
Avenida da Liberdade, 36 - 6º 1250-145 Lisboa
T: 21 120 16 50 / F: 21 120 16 34
http://www.lusolabs.com