[Owasp-academy-portal-project] Portal Problems

Magno Logan magno.logan at owasp.org
Tue Nov 1 08:19:04 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to create an account at the owaspa.org Academy Portal but I
always get the same Error/Success message and no emails. Here are the
messages receive after registering at the website:

   - Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem
   persists.
   - Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem
   persists.

Status messageThank you for applying for an account. Your account is
currently pending approval by the site administrator.
In the meantime, a welcome message with further instructions has been sent
to your e-mail address.

Since I received no passwords, I try to reset the password but the portal
says I'm not registered yet and also doesn't let me create another user
with the same login credentials. Is there any problem with the portal? Can
someone please help me logging in?

Thanks,

--
Magno (Logan) Rodrigues