[Opa] Opa 9.0.1 with mongodb

Quentin Bourgerie quentin.bourgerie at mlstate.com
Wed May 2 11:43:17 UTC 2012

Strange are you sure you use the  build  1591 (opa --version)?
The commit which repairs your issue is
84a2bf0e2bc24ce9aff45ac99e41fa78873c0a9d.

The following code should compile since build 1531

type User.t = {
     int a,
     string ref,
     string username,
     string fullname,
     string password,
     bool is_oauth,
}

type Todo.t = {
     string id,
     string useref,
     string value,
     bool done,
     string created_at
}

database opado_old @db3 {
     User.t /users[{ref}]
     /users[_]/is_oauth = false
     Todo.t /todos[{id}]
     /todos[_]/done = false
    // Default value for string is "" (empty string)
}

database opado @mongo {