[Opa] Bootstrap modification ?

Frederic Ye frederic.ye at mlstate.com
Sun Mar 18 12:52:56 UTC 2012

Hello Mathieu,

Yes indeed we changed the import system for bootstrap themes.
Major versions of bootstrap are now included in stdlib.

So if i suppose you are using our latest nightly :

If you want to use bootstrap 1.4.0 (compatible with the bootstrap widgets), you must import stdlib.themes.bootstrap.v1.4.0
Then to use Opa icons, you have to import stdlib.themes.bootstrap.opa-icons

=> about that, i *will* probably change that, so that you don't have to import opa-icons explicitely

import stdlib.themes.bootstrap will import version 2.0.2 + bootstrap glyphicons

I f you want BS 2.0, with opa icons :
- stdlib.themes.bootstrap.css
- import stdlib.themes.bootstrap.opa-icons

I f you want BS 2.0, with BS font awesome icons :
- stdlib.themes.bootstrap.css
- import stdlib.themes.bootstrap.font-awesome

However, changes are coming for bootstrap widgets also, that will make them compatible with version 2 of bootstrap, stay tuned !

Cheers,

Frederic