[Opa] Add a stable tarball of source code available to download?

Jeremy Messenger mezz.freebsd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 23:43:09 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Frederic Ye <frederic.ye at mlstate.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> You can directly have the zip / tarball from github :
>
> - https://github.com/MLstate/opalang/zipball/v1466
> - https://github.com/MLstate/opalang/tarball/v1466

It lacks show the hash and version (which is 0.9.1?) of Opa. With the
recently nasty hacked in github? It's not exactly a trust source to
download because it does not provide hash/signed tarball. If you
commit something in this tag and the tarball will be changed.

> Is it what you meant, or did you want an explicit link on opalang.org get.xmlt page allowing you to download the latest stable source?

I mean by an explicit link on opalang.org get.xmlt page like something
opalang-0.9.1.tar.gz (or tar.bz2 or whatever).

Cheers,
Mezz