[Opa] Code Editor, IDE and Syntax Highlighting

Scott Watson scott at haleyswill.com
Wed Jan 18 18:00:08 UTC 2012

Hello to All,

I would like to know what Opa has on the horizon for a Linux editor/IDE?
I am asking because I am a new convert to Linux from windows and prefer
graphical editors over things like vi.

Is there a Editor/IDE that you guys are working to integrate Opa into
like Komodo or something like that? I would just like to invest my time
learning something that is in the direction that Opa is heading.

In the mean time does anyone have a syntax highlighting conversion from
vi to gedit or any other graphical editor?

Thanks for your Time
Scott