[Opa] Interfacing with OPA using SOAP

Adam Koprowski Adam.Koprowski at mlstate.com
Tue Feb 7 13:41:25 UTC 2012

  Hey Franck,

  Glad to hear you're evaluating Opa -- hope you like it too :).

  I don't know anything about SOAP in Opa, so I hope someone
more knowledgeable will answer you. Indeed the API does not show many
results when searching for SOAP <http://doc.opalang.org/#!/search/Soap>.
Note however that Opa can easily & nicely deal with XML (both producing and
parsing) so building a thin layer library for SOAP on top of what's in
there should not be too difficult and should give you want you need. In
fact Opa's type-system and its safety and higher-order nature make
constructing such libraries/abstractions both easy & powerful.

  Best,
  Adam

--
*Adam Koprowski                [http://adam-koprowski.net]